I. Choose the correct answer:
1. India consists of 28 states and 8 union territories.
2. The constitution head of the state government is chief minister.
3. The governor is appointed by president
4. The chief minister and other ministers are appointed by Governor
5. Ordinance are passed by Governor.
II.ANSWER IN BRIEF:
1. How many states and union territories in India?
There are 28 states and 7 union territories in India.
2. Which is the National capital territory?
Delhi is a national Capital territory.
3. How is council is Ministers are formed?
The council of ministers are formed by the chief minister.
They were appointed by the governor on the advice of chief minister