I CHOOSE THE BEST ANSWER:
1. Through the 42 amendment enumerates the fundamental duties of the citizen.
2. The fundamental rights are classified under six heads.
3. India is a secular state.
4. Article 30 of the constitution grants rights to minorities to establish education institutions.
5. Article 19 of our constitution guarantees six freedom to all citizen
II Answer in brief
1. Write a short note on fundamental Rights?
A constitutionally guaranteed fundamental rights becomes indispensable for keeping the democratic spirit of the state.
2. What is the freedom of religion?
Indian constitution observes an attitude of neutrality and impartiality towards all religion.
3. What is known as directive principles?
The constitution of Indian not only defines the rights and duties of citizens, but also provides certain directives to the government so that the people are assured of a progressive welfare state. These
directives are known as the ‘Directive Principles’.
4. Write a note on ‘writ’.
‘Writ’ means an order given by the court.
Answer in brief:
1) Explain the Fundamentals Duties.
•To respect the constitution National Flag or National anthem.
•To defend the country
•To protect the sovereignty , unity and integrity of india.
•To promote the spirit of common brotherhood amongst people of india.
•To preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.
•To safeguard public property.
•To protect and improve the natural environment.
•To develop the scientific temper and spirit of enquiry.
2 .Describe the Directive principles of state policy?
•The constitution of India not only defines the rights and duties of citizens but also provides certain directives to the government so that the people are assured of a progressive welfare state.
Directive in nature of ideals.
•Secure social, economic and political justice.
Directives shaping the policy.
•Secure uniform civil code.
•Provide free and compulsory primary education.
•Non justifiable rights of citizen right of both sexes to equal pay for equal work