I. Choose the correct answer:
1. In Tamil Nadu soil erosion by Wind is very common in kambam valley.
2. For constant supply of forest product in a region at least one third of the area should be under forest.
3. Seasonal shearing of fur of animal in capacity is conservation.
4. Protecting animals in their in their habitat is in preservation
5. Garganey, Teals and Shovallers are migratory birds.
II. Match the following
|1. Gulf of mannar||Marine sanctuary|
|2. Point Calimere `||Bird sanctuary|
|3. Agastiyamalai||Biosphere reserve|
|4. Mudumalai||Elephant reserve|
|5. Mundanthurai||Tiger reserve|